Device Information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Google Adwords/Remarketing” We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise trigger across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the TriggerApp website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.”
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Personal Information we collect
When you make a purchase, request a quote, contact us using a Contact Form, or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Though we may collect your Payment Information, we do not store it as this information is passed directly onto our Payment Gateway provider, “Paypal”, at the point of collection.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Fulfil your order/enquiry
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Internal record keeping
- From time to time, if you have opted in, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- If you have opted in, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties apart from “Google Analytics” for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage, and “Paypal” in order to collect payment for our services.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you contact us through a Contact Form, the data will be retained until the query has been addressed; after which it will be deleted.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our accounting purposes for 6 years according to legislation set out by HMRC.
When you place request a quote through the Site, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
How to delete your data
According the EU law set out in the GDPR legislation, you have the Right to Erasure of Personal Information collected for processing on this Site.
If you have an account on this Site, you can delete all of your data by going to the Account page and clicking “Delete Account”. If you do not have an account on this Site you can contact us using the Contact Form on this page to request the deletion of your data.
All of your data will be permanently deleted however we will maintain your Order Information, which is a legal obligation, for our accounting purposes for 6 years according to legislation set out by HMRC.
How to download your data
According to EU law set out in the GDPR legislation, you have the Right to Access and the Right to Data Portability of Personal Information collected for processing on this Site.
If you have an account on this Site, you can download all of your data by going to the Account page and clicking “Download My Personal Data”. If you do not have an account on this Site you can contact us using the Contact Form on this page to request a download of your data.
You can also use the Account page to access various data such as your Orders, Quotes, Addresses and Contact Form Entries.
The file format is JSON – a machine readable format which is easily portable and importable into other software.
The downloadable data includes all of your Personal Information stored on this Site; including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number, and also included other data such as Orders, Quotes and Contact Form entries.
Keeping your data up to date
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, if you have an account on this Site you can update your information by going to the Account page and clicking “edit your password and account details” and you can update you address and company information from the sidebar links on the account page.
If you do not have an account on this Site you can contact us using the Contact Form on this page to request an update to your information.
In the event of data breach
According to EU law set out in the GDPR legislation, in the event of data breach, if the breach is likely to result in a high risk of adversely affecting your rights and freedoms, we must inform you without undue delay.
We will notify you via email should it come to light that your rights and freedoms may potentially be affected by a high risk data breach within 72 hours of being made aware of the data breach.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected], by using to contact form on this page, or by mail using the details provided below:
ABLE Instruments & Controls, Cutbush Park, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading. Berkshire. RG6 4UT. UK
Contact us regarding your data
If you'd like to unsubscribe from 247Able emails, please click the button below.Unsubscribe
Contact us using the below form if;
- you’d like us to send you data that you cannot find in your My Account area
- you’d like us to permanently delete data that you cannot find in your My Account area
- you have used forms on this website as a guest and would like your data to be permanently deleted
- you just want to be sure that all of your data has been permanently deleted after having taken the action to delete your data from your My Account area.