¾” Thermatel TD2 Flameproof Thermal Dispersion Switch, 15cm
This Magnetrol Thermatel TD2 flameproof thermal dispersion switch comes with ¾” NPT-M stainless steel thermal dispersion sensor with 15cm insertion length.
The Thermatel sensor consists of two RTD elements. One is the reference and the second is heated to a temperature above the process temperature. The electronics detect the temperature difference between the two elements. The temperature difference is greatest in air, then decreases when cooling occurs due to a change in media. An increase in the flow rate further decreases the temperature difference.
The set point is adjusted for the switch to alarm at the desired temperature difference. Once the set point is reached, the relay will change state.
Dispersion Switch Specifications
- TD2-8D01-0G1 Thermatel TD2 flameproof thermal dispersion switch
- ATEX II 2 G Ex d IIC T5…T4 Gb approved
- 24 V DC power supply
- 1 DPDT 8 A relay output
- Glass window included
- Comes with integral mounting
- Cast aluminium housing material
- Ingress protection: IP 66
- M20 x 1.5 cable entry
Dispersion Sensor Specifications
- TMA-A110-015 Thermal dispersion sensor
- 316/316L (1.4401/1.4404) stainless steel
- ¾” NPT-M process connection
- Insertion length: 15 cm