- Micronics UF3300 Fixed Ultrasonic Clamp-On Heat Meter
- With ‘A’ type transducers (13-115mm OD)
- Designed to comply with EN1434 section 6
- Clamp-on PT100 Class B 4 wire, range 0 C – 200 C (32 F – 392 F), resolution 0.1 C (0.18 F). Minimum delta T is 0.3 C.
- New cross correlation flow measurement system
- 64 x 240 pixels display
- Transducer Operating Temp: -20°C to +135°C with High Temp option
- Optional 100 million point data logger and RS232/USB outputs
- Flow Range – 0.1m/sec to 20m/sec bi-directional
- Sensor cables, blocks and temp sensors: IP54 with IP68 option
- Set-up via 15 key control panel
- Power: 86V to 264V AC. Optional 24V a.c./d.c. 1A max
- CE approved
13-115mm Micronics UF3300-HM Fixed Ultrasonic Clamp-On Heat Meter
This Micronics UF3300-HM Fixed Ultrasonic Clamp-On Heat Meter with ‘A’ type transducers (13-115mm OD) is designed to comply with EN1434 section 6 and brings simplicity to the non-invasive measurement of liquid flow and process measurement. The temperature sensors included within this package are clamp-on PT100 Class B 4 wire with a 0°C-200°C range (32°F – 392°F), a resolution of 0.1°C (0.18°F) and the minimum delta T is 0.3°C IP54 with an IP68 option. The UF3300 offers quick and accurate bi-directional flow and energy measurement from outside the pipe with its easy to follow menu and easy installation and set up. Compact, rugged and reliable, the UF3300 range has been designed to provide sustained performance in industrial environments and is suitable for applications / use such as process fluid measurement, HVAC/Building Services metering, water network monitoring, ultrapure water measurement and heavy fuel oil metering. The UF3300 works as a transit time ultrasonic flow meter and is designed to work with clamp-on transducers to provide accurate measurement of liquid flowing within a closed pipe without the need for any mechanical parts to be inserted through the pipe wall. Due to its simple installation, there is no need to shut down flow or drain the system.
This fixed ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter with ‘A’ type transducers (13-115mm OD) includes PT100 Temperature sensors (pair), pulse + 4-20mA output, carry case and 3m cables in the package alongside mains power and IP54 ingress rating as standard unless other selections are made below: