2″ Model R82 Intrinsically Safe Radar Transmitter, 50mm
This threaded 2″ NPT-M, 2-wire loop powered Model R82 intrinsically safe pulse burst radar (26GHz) transmitter comes with a polypropylene antenna with 50mm (2″) extension.
The R82 radar transmitter is based on pulse burst radar technology with equivalent time sampling circuitry. Short bursts of 26GHz microwave energy are emitted and subsequently reflected from the liquid level surface. Distance is calculated by the equation D = Transit time (round-trip)/2. Liquid level is then calculated by applying the user’s tank height and sensor offset values.
- R82-5B7A-011 intrinsically safe radar transmitter
- ATEX II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 approved
- 24 V DC power supply
- Output: 4-20 mA with HART
- Keypad included
- Comes with integral mounting
- Plastic housing material
- Ingress protection: IP 67
- M20 x 1.5 cable entry
- Polypropylene (PP) sensor material
- Antenna extension: for nozzle height up to 50 mm (2″)
- Process connection: 2″ NPT-M, Schedule 40 max