10% off when purchased as a bundle – Includes docking station, leather carry case and passive stylus.
Full list of package contents
- Aegex 10 Intrinsically Safe Tablet (128GB) with Windows 10 IoT License
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS version
- Includes power cord and adaptor for U.S., UK, or European sockets
- Docking Station for quick charge and ethernet / HDMI ports
- Leather carry case
- Passive stylus
Aegex 10 Intrinsically Safe Windows 10 IoT Tablet, Docking Station Bundle, WiFi Only
Includes docking station, leather carry case and passive stylus. This Aegex 10 intrinsically safe tablet (WiFi only) is the first zone 1 certified tablet to use Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, a major plus for customers who use familiar apps such as Microsoft Office and Outlook. Purpose-built (meaning no bulky secondary casing) for use within ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 and UL913 Class I, II, III Division 1 hazardous areas, this tablet is less than half the price of it’s nearest competitor.
The Aegex 10 intrinsically safe tablet facilitates high-quality portable communication where conventional tablets are not safe to use and, as such, is the favoured device for oil, gas, chemical, mining and pharmaceutical industries as well as others that are situated in hazardous environments. This intrinsically safe tablet will optimise your efficiency, safety and productivity on-site like never before.
Have a particular application in mind? We’d welcome a call on +44 (0) 1189 169 420
For your info, ABLE are the premier distributor for Aegex within the UK and can assist you and your customers in the following areas:
- Pre-loading of any free issue industry standard software on to the tablet
- Handle future pre-arranged ‘call off’ quantities for expedient delivery
- Offer after sales support utilising our in-house Windows certified expertise
- Offer training via our state-of the art training rig into how the Aegex can be used
Further to the above, ABLE can offer bespoke asset management software development based on your your requirements. ABLE could offer this in a two week turnaround once your requirements have been fully understood. Email us now at [email protected]
Did you know? The Aegex 10 tablet can become an engineer service tool during annual service & calibrations, meaning the engineer does not require to connect his own laptop to any platform system. All reporting data post-service can be emailed to ABLE’s factory trained service team from the tablet, along with any relevant photos taken with the tablet.
- Comes with full docking station accessories pack (see package contents)
- Purpose-built device without need for secondary casing
- Certified UL913, C I, II, III D1, ATEX IECEx Zone 1 and IP65
- Microsoft Windows 10 IoT License with cloud based data sharing
- Weighs only 980 grams (2.16 lbs) so is easier to use and carry for long shifts
- 10.1″ screen size, 128GB storage and 4GB RAM
- 12-hour battery life / run time
- Operating temperature between -10ºC to +50ºC
- Includes an 8.0-megapixel camera
- Full HD video recording and playback
- Front and rear microphones
- Capacitive touch screen