Aegex 100M Intrinsically Safe Windows 10 Tablet, Coming Q4 2022
Aegex Technologies is excited to announce their next generation of Aegex Tablets.
The Aegex 100M is ready to bring the exceptionally reliable design our customers know, with a new hard-anodized aluminum casing, 8GB RAM, and a new ergonomic design to improve grip. The Aegex 100M also has dynamic new connectivity options. With an anticipated in-market date of Q4 2022, the Aegex 100M Tablet is ready to meet the challenges of the most hazardous areas of your operations.
Have a particular application in mind? We’d welcome a call on +44 (0) 1189 169 420
For your info, ABLE are the premier direct partner for Aegex within the UK and can assist you and your customers in the following areas:
- Pre-loading of any free issue industry standard software on to the tablet
- Handle future pre-arranged ‘call off’ quantities for expedient delivery
- Offer after sales support utilising our in-house Windows certified expertise
- Offer training via our state-of the art training rig into how the Aegex tablet can be used
Further to the above, ABLE can offer bespoke asset management software development based on your your requirements. ABLE could offer this in a two week turnaround once your requirements have been fully understood. Email us now at [email protected]
Did you know? The Aegex tablet can become an engineer service tool during annual service & calibrations, meaning the engineer does not require to connect his own laptop to any platform system. All reporting data post-service can be emailed to ABLE’s factory trained service team from the tablet, along with any relevant photos taken with the tablet.
- Hard-anodized aluminium casing
- New connectivity options
- Powerful with 8GB RAM
- Ergonomic design to improve grip
- -10ºC to +50ºC operating temperature
- Capacitive Touch with gloves or pen
- 12-hour operating time
- Anti-theft security
- Hundreds of business apps