- AZI Computrac Vapor Pro XL Autosampler
- Accessory kit
- Operation manual
AZI Computrac Vapor Pro XL Autosampler
The new Autosampler variant combines all the features & benefits of the highly regarded Computrac Vapor Pro XL with increased sample throughput. The VPXL Autosampler facilitates automated moisture specific analysis with the ability to test up to 16 samples with individual test profiles.
The chemical free methodology which makes the compact VPXL the green alternative to Karl Fischer titration remains integral to the technology, able to provide precise and accurate analysis of virtually any material, ranging from plastics and petroleum products to pharmaceuticals and chemicals with increased output.
Have a particular project in mind? We’d welcome a call on +44 (0) 1189 169 420
For your info, ABLE are the European Service Centre for Arizona Instruments’ Computrac Range of moisture in solids analysers including ‘loss on drying’ (LOD) and ‘moisture specific’ measurement. We offer a full applications consultancy service with instruments configured to the customers’ bespoke requirements. Email us now at [email protected]
- Zero Chemical Reagents: The VPXL Autosampler offers moisture-specific analysis that correlates well with the Karl Fischer testing method without the hassle or expense of hazardous chemical reagents, costly glassware, or time-consuming maintenance.
- Automation: The VPXL Autosampler provides the ability to quickly and automatically test up to 16 samples, dramatically increasing throughput in a compact instrument.
- Versatility: The VPXL Autosampler is ideal for nearly any application where Karl Fischer titration is used. Its
ability to individualize sample test profiles make it perfect for all industries ranging from plastics and
petroleum products to pharmaceuticals and chemicals. The maximum testing temperature can be set to 300°C. It also allows for improved control over testing temperatures across the range of the instrument.
- Stepped Temperature Testing: The VPXL Autosampler offers stepped temperature testing capabilities that make method development easier than ever before
- Flexible Ending Criteria: The user-adjustable ending criteria optimizes test results and performance for any unique application.
- Data Storage: The VPXL Autosampler stores up to 250 test programs and retains the previous 1000 test results and 100 test graphs. Users can view and select past test results for statistical analysis and test various samples with ease.