- Offers moisture specific analysis that correlates well with Karl Fischer
- Moisture range: 10 ppm (10 μg | 0.001%) to 100%
- Colour LCD touchscreen and an intuitive interface
- Upgraded heater, which increases the upper limit for testing temperatures to 300°C
- Test samples without removing them from sample vials
- Stores up to 250 test programs and retains the last 1000 test results
- Built in self diagnostics
AZI Computrac Vapor Pro XL Moisture Specific Analyser
The Computrac Vapor Pro XL ‘Karl Fischer alternative’ moisture specific analyser is the next generation of chemical-free moisture analysis due to it’s improved repeatability, precision, flexibility and an advanced user interface. The Vapour Pro XL is ideal for any application in which Karl Fischer titration is used. It features an upgraded heater and increased control over testing temperatures. The Vapor Pro XL is also compatible with multiple sizes of sample vials and is equipped with stepped temperature testing capabilities for enhanced method development.
This Computrac Vapor Pro XL comes with an accessory kit containing a power cord, calibration capillaries, tweezers, 10 pack of bottles with caps, 60 septa and a users manual. Optional accessories can be chosen below.