Bartec PIXAVI Gravity X Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera
This Bartec PIXAVI Gravity X Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera replaces the Xcorder EX4000 camera and is certified for use in ATEX, IECEx Zone 1 hazardous areas, as well as CSA Class 1, Zone 1 (for US and Canada). The Gravity X (Android 7.1.2 Nougat) has 8 megapixel HD sensors, a powerful LED light, sunlight readable display, Glove compatible touch screen and HD video recording capabilities.
With full 1080p HD video and 8 mega pixel image capture, high end optics, super fast zoom / auto focus, the Gravity X is a very powerful camera for use in in challenging conditions whilst also allowing immediate upload to a network or computer. The camera has an extremely light sensitive image sensor as well as a powerful LED light, enabling it to take great images in dark or confined spaces. Furthermore, a 3000mAh battery ensures the Gravity X has double the battery capacity when compared to consumer devices.
- Cameras: 3 x HD
- Display: 4.3in. sunlight readable
- Hazardous Area Certification: ATEX, IECEx
- Battery size: 3000 mAh battery
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Image: 8 Mpx Full HD image sensors
- Gravity X Intrinsically Safe Camera (UK Region)
- USB Cable, Charger & Quick Guide
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- 1 year hardware warranty
- Software for transferring images using USB. No drivers needed. Plug and Play!