Full list of package contents
- Bartec PIXAVI Phone Intrinsically Safe Smartphone with 4G (LTE)
- 4GB memory / 64GB mass storage
- Screen protector
- Charger and charging cable (AUS region)
- Battery tool and SIM/SD tray ejector tool
- Quick start guide
- 1 year warranty
Bartec PIXAVI Phone Intrinsically Safe Smartphone, AUS
Now in stock! Purchase online now to secure remaining unallocated units.
This 4G enabled Bartec PIXAVI Phone Intrinsically Safe Smartphone (with AUS power lead) replaces the Impact X and is certified for use in ATEX / IECEx Zone 1/21 hazardous areas, as well as US and Canada CSA Class 1, Zone 1.
Also available on 247able:
- PIXAVI Phone with UK region power lead
- PIXAVI Phone with EU region power lead
- PIXAVI Phone with US region power lead
Weighing in at only 293 grams, the Pixavi Phone is the lightest / slimmest intrinsically safe smartphone on the market. Its lightweight and compact design, combined with the market-leading 5.5″ AMOLED display, gives the same ease-of-use as a consumer smartphone without compromising safety or ruggedness and is easy for engineers to carry either in a pocket, or with a dropped safety strap.
The PIXAVI Phone utilises Android 9.0 operating system with regular security updates and comes with a dedicated programming function (e.g. as PTT, SOS, man-down, or camera button). The Zone 1 smartphone now also comes with 12.2 megapixel back facing camera and Ultra 4K video recording function and 8 mega pixel front facing camera with 1080p video.
Whether you’re working in Oil & Gas, Mining, Petrochemical or Manufacturing industries, the PIXAVI Phone is the most powerful mobile phone for use in the harshest environments. The PIXAVI smartphone has been designed with hazardous industrial conditions and environments in mind where battery lifetime, ruggedness, usability, sunlight readability, glove compatibility and camera performance is essential. With high end optics, custom buttons, high end imaging sensors, the device can be used for multiple purposes including, imaging, documentation, inspections and many other tasks. Furthermore, a 3.200 mAh replaceable battery ensures the PIXAVI Phone has greatly increased battery capacity when compared to competitor devices.
Have a particular application in mind? We’d welcome a call on +44 (0) 1189 169 420
For your info, ABLE are a premier distributor and stockist for Bartec PIXAVI and can assist you and your customers in the following areas:
- Handle future pre-arranged ‘call off’ quantities for expedient delivery
- Offer after sales support utilising our in-house expertise
- Offer training into how PIXAVI Phone can be used via zoom call in our state-of the art training rig
Further to the above, ABLE can offer custom solutions based on your individual requirements. Email us now at [email protected]
- ATEX/IECEx zone 1/21 certified
- 4GB memory / 64GB mass storage
- Android 9.0 OS with regular security updates
- Dual-SIM or Single SIM + SD Card
- 5.5″ Full-HD AMOLED screen display
- Ultra 4K video
- 12.2 MP back camera / 8 MP front camera
- 3.200 mAh replaceable battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 2.2 GHz CPU
- 4G (LTE), WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC
- Dust and waterproof (IP68)
- NB: Former part numbers: 17-S131-1111/11113000 / 447950