Besta 10A01140 Float Level Switch
This Besta 10A01140 is an electric vertical top mounted float level switch for level alarm or pump control applications. The instrument comprises of 3 modules; switch, flange and float. Its robust construction makes it suitable for a wide range of liquids in both marine and industrial applications. The switch module is fitted with a micro switch and is housed in an IP65 sea water resistant die-cast aluminium enclosure. The flange module is constructed in stainless steel. It measures 92 x 92mm and accommodates four M12 bolts on a 92mm PCD.
The easiest way to mount a TriMod BESTA level switch is by using the Counterflange which is available in either carbon steel or stainless steel. Test actuators are also available to permit periodic manual tests.
- Function: 2-point control (pump) or 1 switching point (alarm)
- Cable Entry: M24 x 1.5 (German Marine-std).
- Nominal pressure: PN 16 according to EN/DIN
- Operating temperature: 0 to 300°C
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Density of the liquid, Pump control: Min. 0.45 kg/dm³
- Density of the liquid, Alarm: Min. 0.30 kg/dm³
- Operating differential: A 01 140: 12 to 1340 mm
- Westside material: Stainless steel (CrNiMo)
- Housing material: Seawater resistant die cast aluminium
- Flange dimensions: Square 92 x 92 mm PCD
- Switch element: Microswitch SPDT with silver contacts
- Switch rating: 250 VAC, 5 A / 30 VDC, 5 A
- Enclosure: IP65
- Safety Integrity Level: SIL 1 (Types AA 01 140)