Besta A31C041 Float Level Switch
This Besta A31C041 is an electric horizontal side mounted float level switch for high or low alarm duties. The instrument comprises of 3 modules; switch, flange and float. Its robust construction makes it suitable for a wide range of liquids in both marine and industrial applications. The switch module is fitted with a micro switch and is housed in an IP65 sea water resistant die-cast aluminium enclosure. The flange module is constructed in stainless steel. It measures 92 x 92mm and accommodates four M12 bolts on a 92mm PCD.
The easiest way to mount a TriMod BESTA level switch is by using the Counterflange which is available in either carbon steel or stainless steel. Test actuators are also available to permit periodic manual tests.
- Nominal pressure: PN 25 according to EN/DIN
- Operating temperature: 0 to 300°C
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Density of the liquid: min. 0.7 kg/dm³
- Operating differential: 12 mm, fixed
- Westside material: Stainless steel (CrNiMo)
- Housing material: Seawater resistant die cast aluminium
- Flange DN80 PN16 RF
- Switch element: Microswitch SPDT with silver contacts
- Switch rating: 250 VAC, 5 A / 30 VDC, 5 A
- Enclosure: IP65
- Overall length (tank): 226 mm
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL): SIL 1 (Type AA 01 041: SIL 2)