Besta BLS 11 Level Sensor
This BLS 11 Trimod’Besta Level Sensor is universally suitable for level detection and a real alternative to the tuning fork. It works in liquids of all kind, foams, bulk goods, granulates, even in liquids that are sticky, pasty and regardless of their viscosity.
On-site calibration is not necessary and the highly accurate sensor can be installed in any position. It has a very attractive, compact design and is completely maintenance free. Powered via an M12 connector it communicates its output status through a highly visible blue LED.
- One sensor detects different media (liquids, bulk goods, foams: sticky, pasty or high or low viscosity)
- Maximum temperature stability and repeat accuracy
- Resistant to shocks and vibrations
- Response time < 100 ms
- Fully integrated electronics
- LED switching point indicator
- G½” process connection
- Process temperature: -40 to +115°C
- Ambient temperature: -40 to +85°C
- 100 bar maximum process pressure
- M12 electrical connection
- Power supply: 12…30 VDC, 35 mA max.
- Enclosure: IP67
- PNP output configuration
- Housing material: 1.4301 / AISI 304