Besta BLS 30 ATEX Level Sensor & PROFS13-LS Intrinsically Safe Barrier
This BLS 30 Trimod’Besta Level Sensor with I.S barrier included, is ATEX approved for Ex ia IIC T5, ATEX II 1G (Gas) and universally suitable for level detection and a real alternative to the tuning fork. It works in liquids of all kind, foams, bulk goods, granulates, even in liquids that are sticky, pasty and regardless of their viscosity.
On-site calibration is not necessary and the highly accurate sensor can be installed in any position. It has a very attractive, compact design and is completely maintenance free. Powered via an M12 connector it communicates its output status through a highly visible blue LED.
- Comes with PROFS13-LS intrinsically safe barrier
- ATEX Approved
- One sensor detects different media (liquids, bulk goods, foams: sticky, pasty or high or low viscosity)
- Maximum temperature stability and repeat accuracy
- Resistant to shocks and vibrations
- Response time < 100 ms
- Fully integrated electronics
- LED switching point indicator
- Ex ia IIC T5, ATEX II 1G (Gas)
- G½” process connection
- Process temperature: -40 to +115°C
- Ambient temperature: -40 to +85°C
- 100 bar maximum process pressure
- M12 electrical connection
- Power supply: 12…30 VDC, 35 mA max.
- Enclosure: IP67
- PNP output configuration
- Housing material: 1.4404 / AISI 316L