Besta ZK801041 ATEX Float Level Switch
This Besta ZK801041 is an electric horizontal side mounted Float Switch ATEX EEx ed certified for high or low duty. The instrument comprises of 3 modules; switch, flange and float. Its robust construction makes it suitable for a wide range of liquids in both marine and industrial applications. The switch module is fitted with a micro switch and is housed in an IP65 sea water resistant die-cast aluminium enclosure. The flange module is constructed in stainless steel. It measures 92 x 92mm and accommodates four M12 bolts on a 92mm PCD.
The easiest way to mount a TriMod BESTA level switch is by using the Counterflange which is available in either carbon steel or stainless steel. Test actuators are also available to permit periodic manual tests.
- Nominal pressure: PN 25
- Operating temperature: -30 to 145°C
- Ambient temperature: Acc. to EN 50014
- Density of the liquid: Min. 0.7 kg/dm³
- Operating differential: 12 mm
- Westside material: Stainless steel
- Housing material: Aluminium
- Flange: Square 92 x 92 mm, PCD
- Switch element: Micro switch SPDT (Silver contacts)
- Switch rating: 250 VAC, 5 A / 250 VDC, 0.25 A
- Enclosure: ATEX Ex II 1/2 G / IP67
- Overall insertion length: 226 mm
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)