CorDEX IW2000, 6 x SMART Infrared Window
This pack of 6 CorDEX IW2000 SMART infrared windows can be used in conjunction with thermal imaging devices and makes electrical inspection and predictive maintenance safer, more efficient and more accurate.
The IW2000 is made from industrial grade materials and has great features, such as the high security, spring loaded impact cover, allowing it to stand up to the demanding environments of your workplace.
The CorDEX SMART infrared window is certified by Underwritten Laboratories and adheres to the current IR window standards such as NFPA70E electrical safety guidelines. This infrared window is also protected by HYDROGARD™, which will completely reduce moisture damage from the environment. Why Choose CorDEX IW Series SMART Infrared IR Windows?
- Viewing aperture diameter 45mm (1.8in)
- Made from industrial grade materials to withstand electric arcs
- High security, spring loaded impact cover with ¼ turn locking system
- Certified by Underwritten Laboratories
- Complies with NFPA70E electrical safety guidelines
- Embedded RFID tag wirelessly connects with compatible RFID enable devices
- Compatible with CorDEX CONNECT™
- Protected with HYDROGARD™
Full list of package contents
- 6 x CorDEX IW2000 SMART Infrared Window
- Installation manual
- Drill template
- Fixing screws
- CorDEX access key
Still unsure? Please call us on +44 (0) 1189 169 420