CorDEX ToughPIX Digitherm Intrinsically Safe Thermal Imaging / Digital Camera
The all new CorDEX ToughPIX Digitherm is a compact thermal imager with digital camera that succeeds the ToughPIX II Trident. The Digitherm is intrinsically safe (ATEX and IECEx certified) and made from aircraft grade aluminium with a robust design which makes it highly functional, especially in difficult environments. Futhermore, the ToughPIX Digitherm weighs just 400g, so is easy to handle too.
This Compact Thermal Camera can also take high-resolution 5MP digital images. It features automatic motorised focus as well as fully radiometric thermal images which is ideal for fault finding and documentation. What’s more is that the ultra bright LED flash ensures you won’t lose any details in low light environments. Images can be directly downloaded to your tablet or smartphone thanks to the WIFI Download capability.
Other useful features include a rechargeable and removable battery, alarm trigger recording, soft touch buttons and removable CorDEX Memory card.
- Intrinsically safe for use in zone 1 hazardous areas
- Ex ib op is IIC T4 Gb Ta = -10˚C to +40˚C / Ex II 2G
- 80 x 60 pixel thermal sensor
- Adaptive blending of thermal and visual images
- Removable memory card (Never run out of memory!)
- 5 MP digital camera with auto focus
- Ultrabright LED flash (can be switched off)
- Weighs less than 400 grams
- WiFi download images directly to tablet / smartphone with CorDEX CONNECT Mobile app or onboard web server
- Rechargeable removable battery
Full list of package contents
- CorDEX ToughPIX Digitherm Intrinsically Safe Thermal Imaging Camera
- Removable, rechargeable battery
- Charging station and mains adaptor
- 4GB removable memory card
- USB memory card reader
- Safety wrist strap
- Instruction manual
- CorDEX CONNECT software included