Full list of package contents
- CorDEX ToughPIX Extreme Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera
- 2000mAh re-chargeable battery pack
- 8GB SD card
- SD card reader
- Charging dock
- Safety wrist strap
- Instruction manual
CorDEX ToughPIX Extreme Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera
The all new CorDEX ToughPIX Extreme intrinsically safe digital camera captures high quality digital images safely in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous (explosive) areas. Whether in daylight, low light or even total darkness the auto adjusting CMOS sensor coupled with best in class LED flash, ToughPIX Extreme can capture the shot you need.
In addition to high quality still images, CorDEX ToughPIX Extreme can also capture movies. With a resolution of 1280×1024 running 5hz the only limit is the space available on the 8Gb intrinsically safe, removable memory card provided as standard with every camera.
CorDEX ToughPIX Extreme is not only intrinsically safe, it is also intrinsically secure. Unlike constantly connected IoT devices which represent a real threat to the security of your assets and intellectual property, ToughPIX EXTREME maintains the integrity of your site by creating a single wifi hotspot link for image download, safe to use within the hazardous area. Alternatively, for ultimate security, simply return to the safe area, remove the SD card from the camera and download you images onto a PC via the card reader provided.
CorDEX ToughPIX Extreme helps you maximise your return on investment with its 2000mAh removable, rechargeable battery. Unlike devices with built in batteries which need to be remain in the safe area to be recharged, costing you time and money, CorDEX ToughPIX Extreme can keep functioning continuously. Once a battery is depleted, simply replace it with a new one and keep on working.
Certified for Zone 1 IIC T4 (G) hazardous (explosive) areas, CorDEX ToughPIX Extreme is the low cost, high value solution to digital image capture needed in todays industry. Fully certified by a UK and EU Notified Body, ToughPIX EXTREME is ready for BREXIT with no disruption in supply.
- Intrinsically safe for use in zone 1 / zone 2 hazardous areas
- Ex ib op is IIC T4 Gb, Ta= -10◦C to +40◦C, Ex II 2G
- 5Mpixel image sensor, tuned to collect fine detail and colour, even in low light.
- Dedicated “rating plate” mode, designed to adjust sensor settings to closeup shots of Ex rating plates
- Movie capable with a resolution of 1280×1024 @5Hz
- Removable, rechargeable battery pack
- Glove friendly button and joystick navigation
- Intrinsically Safe, Intrinsically Secure WiFi hotspot meaning you can share Extreme images with single third-party device, even within the hazardous area
- Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminium with a certified Ingress Protection (IP) level 54 to En605209