CorDEX UT5000 Intrinsically Safe Thickness Gauge
The CorDEX UT5000 is a non-invasive thickness gauge that has been certified by both ATEX and IECEx for use in zone 1 IIC T4 hazardous areas.
The UT5000 is a next generation model perfect for measuring the thickness of metal in hazardous environments. View ToughTEST video. As well as being ergonomic, it weighs just 1.1Kg (2.4lb).
The CorDEX UT5000 thickness gauge features the innovative CorDEX CONNECT™ allowing you to take a view of pipelines at any precise point.
It can store up to 1000 measurements, which can be easily viewed on the backlit, 8cm (3.1inch), RGB TFT colour screen. With an accuracy of +/- 0.05mm (0.01in), the CorDEX UT5000 is the thickness gauge of choice for engineers of all industries.
- Intrinsically safe, non-invasive thickness gauge
- ibD IIIB T200°C Db hazardous dust area certification
- Zone 1 IIC T4 hazardous vapour area certification
- Features CorDEX CONNECT™
- Includes corrosion mode to identify thinning spots
- Stores up to 1000 measurements
- Backlit, 8cm (3.1inch), RGB TFT colour screen
- Accuracy of +/- 0.05mm (0.01in)
- Easy to use buttons whilst wearing PPE
|Dimensions||39 × 18 × 33 cm|