G¾ VEGASWING 61 Vibrating Level Switch, -50 to +150°C
This G¾ threaded VEGASWING 61 is a universal vibrating level switch used for measuring liquids with densities of between 0.5 and 2.5 g/cm³ (0.018 … 0.09 lbs/in³). It has a reliable accuracy limit to within millimetres and requires minimal maintenance, which helps to keeps costs low.
This VEGASWING 61 vibrating level switch has a processing temperature range of between -50 and 150°C. It has been designed using high quality materials which make it very durable.
- Approval: without
- Process fitting / Material: Thread G¾ PN64, DIN3852-A / 316L
- Adapter / Process temperature: without / -50…+150°C
- Housing / Protection / Cable gland: Plastic single chamber IP66/67 / M20x1.5
- Electronics: Relay (DPDT) 20…72V DC/20…250V AC (3A)
- Switching point: Standard