Pepperl+Fuchs KFD2-UFC-1.D Frequency Converter
This Pepperl+Fuchs KFD2-UFC-1.D Frequency Converter / Signal Conditioner provides the isolation for non-intrinsically safe applications. The device is a universal frequency converter that changes a digital input signal into a proportional free adjustable 0/4 mA – 20 mA analog output signal and functions as a switch amplifier and a trip alarm.
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Input for 2- or 3-wire sensors, NAMUR sensors or dry contacts
- Input frequency 1 mHz – 10 kHz
- Current output 0/4 mA – 20 mA
- Relay contact and transistor output
- Start-up override
- Line fault detection (LFD)
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508/IEC 61511
The functions of the switch outputs (2 relay outputs and 1 potential free transistor output) are easily adjustable [trip value display (min/max alarm), serially switched output, pulse divider output, error signal output]. The device is easily configured by the use of keypad or with the PACTware configuration software. A fault is signalised by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44 and a separate collective error message output.
Frequency value transformer
Alternative Part Number