- ATEX and IECEx approved for use in zone 1, 2 (gas) and zone 21, 22 (dust) hazardous areas
- Switch-point for °C and %rH separately adjustable
- 1-channel (2 potential free contacts) or 2-channel (4 potential free contacts) versions available
- Temperature and / or humidity measurement
- Room / duct mount types available
- 24 VAC / DC power
- No intrinsically safe install / wiring required between panel and sensor
- Switching status display with LED
- Ambient temperatures as low as -20°C
- Very compact with robust aluminium housing
- IP66 protection
Schischek ExBin-D Explosion Proof Thermostat / Hygrostat
All Rotork Schischek products are made to order in Germany. Please note all prices shown below include shipping from Rotork Germany to the UK.
This is an ExBin-D explosion proof thermostat / hygrostat from Rotork-Schischek. This particular range is purposely designed to measure temperature and / or humidity in HVAC systems and in pharmaceutical, chemical, industrial and offshore / onshore platforms. The ExBin-D alongside its ExPro-B sensor is approved for use in zone 1, 2 (gas) and 21, 22 (dust) hazardous areas by ATEX and EICEx. Thanks to it’s small dimensions, IP66 rating and universal functions, this model ensures safe operation when in tough conditions. The ExBin-D is also programmable on-site, making it flexible as well as rugged. Furthermore, each thermostat / hygrostat has between 2 and 4 potential free adjustable switch point contacts within the measurement range.
This Zone 1 ExBin-D (aluminium housing / standard coating) comes with 3 x tapping screws, 1-channel with 2 potential free adjustable contacts and 50mm room / duct mount thermostat (-40 to +80°C) unless other selections are made below: