- Sensor comes with integrated terminal box, 3 tapping screws and short circuit tube
- ATEX and IECEx approved for zone 1, 2 (gas) and 21, 22 (dust) hazardous areas
- 24 VAC / DC power
- For very low pressure ranges. Sensors between 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) and 75,000 Pa (0.075 Bar)
- No intrinsically safe wiring / installation between panel and sensor required
- Backlit display included (can be switched off)
- For ambient temperatures down to -20°C
- Compact design with robust aluminium housing and standard coating
- IP66 protection
Schischek ExCos-P Explosion Proof Differential Pressure Transmitter
All Rotork Schischek products are made to order in Germany. Please note all prices shown below include shipping from Rotork Germany to the UK.
The Rotork-Schischek ExCos-P explosion proof differential pressure transmitter (with aluminium housing and standard coating) is the ideal solution for very low pressure range measurements (with sensors from 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) to 7,500 Pa (0.075 Bar). This ExCos-P model is ATEX and IECEx certified for zone 1, 2 (gas) and 21, 22 (dust) hazardous areas and is perfect for measuring in HVAC systems and chemical, pharmaceutical, industrial and offshore / onshore plants. All sensors can be easily programmed on site making them flexible as well as rugged.
This Zone 1 ExCos-P transmitter (aluminium housing / standard coating) comes with integrated terminal box, 3 tapping screws, short circuit tube and a Max range of ± 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) unless other selections are made below: