- Industrial thermostat / hygrostat transmitter and sensor for use in safe area
- Temperature and / or humidity measurement
- Switch-point for °C and %rH separately adjustable
- 1-channel (2 potential free contacts) or 2-channel (4 potential free contacts) versions available
- Room / duct mount types available
- 24 VAC / DC power
- No intrinsically safe install / wiring required between panel and sensor
- Switching status display with LED
- Ambient temperatures as low as -20°C
- Very compact with robust aluminium housing
- IP66 protection
Schischek InBin-D Thermostat / Hygrostat
All Rotork Schischek products are made to order in Germany. Please note all prices shown below include shipping from Rotork Germany to the UK.
The Rotork-Schischek InBin-D industrial thermostat / hygrostat is designed to measure temperature and / or humidity in HVAC systems and in pharmaceutical, chemical, industrial and offshore / onshore platforms. The InBin-D, with its InPro-B sensor is for use in safe areas only. With it’s minimal dimensions, IP66 rating and universal functions, the InBin-D ensures safe operation even when in tough conditions. The InBin-D is also programmable on-site, making it flexible as well as rugged. Furthermore, each thermostat / hygrostat has between 2 and 4 potential free adjustable switch point contacts within the measurement range.
This industrial InBin-D (aluminium housing / standard coating) comes with 3 x tapping screws, 1-channel with 2 potential free adjustable contacts and 50mm room / duct mount thermostat (-40 to +80°C) unless other selections are made below: