- Pressure switch with integrated terminal box and 3 x tapping screws
- ATEX / IECEx approved for zone 2 (gas) and 22 (dust) hazardous areas
- 24 VAC / DC power
- For very low pressure ranges. Switches between 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) and 50,000 Pa (0.05 Bar)
- 1 or 2 digital adjustable switch points
- RedBin-P-100 has adjustable switch activation delay of between 0 to 240s
- Potential free switching contact output
- No intrinsically safe wiring / installation between panel and sensor required
- Backlit display included (can be switched off)
- For ambient temperatures down to -20°C
- Compact design with robust aluminium housing and standard coating
- IP66 protection
Schischek RedBin-P Explosion Proof Differential Pressure Switch
All Rotork Schischek products are made to order in Germany. Please note all prices shown below include shipping from Rotork Germany to the UK.
This is a Rotork-Schischek RedBin-P explosion proof differential pressure switch (with aluminium housing and standard coating) which has been purpose-built for extremely low pressure range applications (with measurement ranges between 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) and 5,000 Pa (0.05 Bar). All RedBin-P models are ATEX certified for zone 2 (gas) and 22 (dust) hazardous areas and have been designed for use in HVAC systems and chemical, pharmaceutical, industrial and offshore / onshore plants. View ATEX and IECEx zone 1, 2 and 21, 22 approved ExBin-P model. All switches can be configured on-site making them flexible and rugged. Additionally, each switch has between 1 and 2 adjustable switch points within the measurement range with the 100 Pa version even having an adjustable switch activation delay of between 0 to 240s.
This Zone 2 RedBin-P switch (aluminium housing / standard coating) comes with integrated terminal box, 3 tapping screws, 0-500 Pa (0.005 Bar) range, safe overload to 5,000 Pa (0.05 Bar) and 1 adjustable switch point unless other selections are made below: