- ATEX and IECEx approved for use in zone 2 (gas) and zone 22 (dust) hazardous areas
- Temperature and / or humidity measurement
- Room / duct mount types available
- No intrinsically safe install / wiring required between panel and sensor
- Backlit display (which can be switched off)
- Ambient temperatures as low as -20°C
- Very compact with robust aluminium housing and standard coating
- IP66 protection
Schischek RedCos-D Explosion Proof Temperature / Humidity Transmitter
All Rotork Schischek products are made to order in Germany. Please note all prices shown below include shipping from Rotork Germany to the UK.
This is a RedCos-D explosion proof temperature / humidity transmitter and sensor (with aluminium housing and standard coating) from Rotork-Schischek. This product has been designed to measure temperature and / or humidity in HVAC systems and in chemical, pharmaceutical, industrial and onshore / offshore platforms. RedCos-D alongside its ExPro-C sensor is also certified for use in zone 2 (gas) and 22 (dust) hazardous areas. View ATEX and IECEx zone 1, 2 and 21, 22 approved ExCos-D model. Due to it’s small design, IP66 protection and universal functions, this product guarantees safe operation when in difficult conditions. The RedCos-D can be simply programmed on site without the need of additional equipment, making it flexible as well as rugged.
This Zone 2 RedCos-D transmitter (aluminium housing / standard coating) comes with 3 x tapping screws and 50mm room/ duct mount temperature sensor (-40 to +80°C) unless other selections are made below: