Trico 30005 Opto-Matic Constant Level Oiler
Opto-Matic Oilers provide an inexpensive method to automatically maintain a constant level of oil in a pump bearing housing, gear box, or other oil sump applications. Throughout processing industries, the Opto-Matic Oiler is the industry standard. Different reservoir capacities allow use in
Stainless steel models provide long life in corrosive environments in the chemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries.
- One piece glass reservoir ensures proper constant level function. Compared to competitive models, there is no possibility of air leakage that would cause overfilling of the bearing housing
- Adjustable level setting allows use in many applications
- Multiple air vent slots provide for proper functioning at all times
- Large surge chamber helps prevent overflow of oil during machine start-up or shut-down
- Side and bottom connections for simplified installation
- Max. Operating Temp. – 250°F Continuous
- Reservoir – One-Piece Glass Bottle
- Casting – Zinc
- Finish – Zinc/Chromate Plated
- Internal Parts – Zinc Plated Steel
- O-ring – Viton®
- Capacity – 8 oz.
- Connection – 1/4″ NPT