Trico 31824 Watchdog Oiler
The Watchdog Oiler is designed for bearing housings, gear boxes, and other oil sump applications. It is ideal for use in the chemical processing, power generation, pulp and paper, and utility industries. The viewport provides visual indication of lubricant level and condition. Mounted on the centerline of the desired oil level, these constant level oilers do not require any adjustment or level setting.
- Closed system design prevents contamination and spillage
- No vent line to pump bearing housing required, simplifying installation
- 4 oz. reservoirs provide oil make-up
- Mounts on centerline of desired oil level, and does not require adjustment or level setting
- Integral viewport eliminates need for additional component
- Body Material – Cast Aluminum
- Reservoir – Glass
- Viewport – Glass
- Max. Operating Temp. – 325°F/160°C
- O-ring – Viton®
- Capacity – 4 oz.
- Connection – 3/4″ NPT
- Wire Guard – Yes