United Electric 10 Series 10-C16 Pressure Switch
This 10 Series pressure switch is designed to meet most requirements for a variety of OEM and industrial applications and is available with seven electrical termination varieties, a choice of sensors, and several pressure connections. Just 1-1/4 inches in diameter and as small as 3 inches high, this compact, cylindrical switch mounts wherever space is at a premium. The 10 series is a reliable and cost-effective switch and is ideal for applications with high settings and surges.
- Designed to meet enclosure type 4 requirements
- One SPDT, aluminium enclosure
- Stainless steel piston and Buna-N O-ring with 1/4″ NPT (male) brass pressure connection
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 4000 to 7500 psi (275,8 to 517,1bar)
- NEMA 4; 1/2″ NPT (male) conduit connection (1/4″ long); 12′ leadwire/cable