United Electric 100 Series H100-186 Pressure Switch
The 100 Series is a cost-effective pressure switch for process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility. A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof mechanical switch.
Typical applications that utilise the 100 Series are heat tracing, freeze protection, processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
- Safe area switch
- One SPDT output; epoxy coated enclosure; internal adjustment with “High-Low” reference scale
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminum, epoxy powder coated, gasketed, captive cover screws
- Electrical Connection: 1/2” NPT (female); Two 7/8” diameter knockouts
- 316L stainless steel diaphragm (optional Hastelloy® C or Monel®); Viton® GLT O-Ring (optional Kalrez®, Ethylene Propylene, or Aflas®); 316 stainless steel 1/2” NPT (female) pressure connection (optional Hastelloy® C or Monel®)
- Large 0.72” orifice for clean-out purposes.
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 8 to 200 psi (0,6 to 13,8 bar)