United Electric 100 Series H100-492-M201-QC1 Pressure Switch
The 100 Series is a cost-effective pressure switch for process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility. A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof mechanical switch.
Typical applications that utilise the 100 Series are heat tracing, freeze protection, processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
- Safe area switch
- One SPDT output; epoxy coated enclosure; internal adjustment with “High-Low” reference scale
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminum, epoxy powder coated, gasketed, captive cover screws
- Electrical Connection: 1/2” NPT (female); Two 7/8” diameter knockouts
- Welded 316 stainless steel diaphragm and 1/2” NPT (female) pressure connection
- 0.06” orifice to dampen pulsations
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 15 to 300 psi (1,0 to 20,7 bar)
- Factory set one switch; specify increasing or decreasing pressure or temperature and setpoint
- Comes with Test Certificate