United Electric C100-120-0140-I273 ATEX 120 Series Temperature Switch
The 100 Series is a cost-effective pressure switch for process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility. A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof mechanical switch.
Typical applications that utilise the 100 Series are heat tracing, freeze protection, processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
- Immersion stem; one SPDT output; internal adjustment with no reference dial
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminum, epoxy powder coated, gasketed, captive cover screws
- Certified to enclosure type 4X
- ATEX Certified
- Stem size & Finish: 1/2” NPT x 10 9/16” BT, brass only
- Finish: 1/2″ NPT nickel-plated brass
- Gold contacts, 1A 125 VAC resistive