United Electric C100-120-M405-M201-QC1-W099 ATEX 120 Series Temperature Switch
The 100 Series is a cost-effective pressure switch for process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility. A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof mechanical switch.
Typical applications that utilise the 100 Series are heat tracing, freeze protection, processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
- Immersion stem; one SPDT output; internal adjustment with no reference dial
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminum, epoxy powder coated, gasketed, captive cover screws
- Certified to enclosure type 4X
- ATEX Certified
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 0 to 225°F (-17.8 to 107.2°C)
- Stem size & Finish: 9/16″ (OD) x 1-7⁄8″ (length) below 1/2″ NPT thread (nickel-plated brass)
- Intrinsic safety compliance for European Union per ATEX standards
- Factory set one switch; specify increasing or decreasing pressure or temperature and setpoint
- Comes with Test Certificate
- Immersion stem and thermowell. Includes W000 stem and 1⁄2” NPT x 1-23/32” BT 316 st/st thermowell