United Electric J120-174-1180 ATEX 120 Series Pressure Switch
The 120 Series offers a variety of pressure, vacuum, differential pressure and temperature ranges, as well as process connections, wetted materials and sensor types. With a common flexible platform, models can quickly be adapted at the factory for special requirements, such as ranges, process connections and electrical ratings. Typical industries using 120 Series switches include chemical, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas production and transmission, and pharmaceuticals.
- ATEX certified
- One SPDT; epoxy coated enclosure; internal adjustment with no reference scale, dual conduits
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminium, epoxy powder coated; gasketed; cover lock; internal set point lock as standard
- Certified to enclosure type 4X. Class I, Division 1 product meets enclosure type 7; Class II, Division 1 product meets enclosure type 9. Certified to IP66 requirements
- Electrical Connection: Two 3/4″ NPT E/C; terminal block standard
- Welded 316L stainless steel diaphragm and 1/2” NPT (female) pressure connection
- Large 0.72” orifice for clean-out purposes (NACE MR-0175 compliant)
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 8 to 200 psi (0,6 bar to 13,8 bar)
- Hermetically sealed switch with gold flash contacts. SPDT. 11A, 125/250 VAC resistive. 5A, 30 VDC; 1A, 48 VDC; 0.5A, 125 VDC resistive. Deadband and minimum set point will increase.
- Please note that all switches have limited DC capabilities. VDC ratings are not listed on nameplates. Consult factory for details. Deadbands change when switch options are added. Consult factory for details.