United Electric J120-270-1519 ATEX 120 Series Pressure Switch
The 120 Series offers a variety of pressure, vacuum, differential pressure and temperature ranges, as well as process connections, wetted materials and sensor types. With a common flexible platform, models can quickly be adapted at the factory for special requirements, such as ranges, process connections and electrical ratings. Typical industries using 120 Series switches include chemical, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas production and transmission, and pharmaceuticals.
- ATEX certified
- One SPDT; epoxy coated enclosure; internal adjustment with no reference scale, dual conduits
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminium, epoxy powder coated; gasketed; cover lock; internal set point lock as standard
- Certified to enclosure type 4X. Class I, Division 1 product meets enclosure type 7; Class II, Division 1 product meets enclosure type 9. Certified to IP66 requirements
- Electrical Connection: Two 3/4″ NPT E/C; terminal block standard
- Phosphor bronze bellows with nickel-plated brass 1/4” NPT (female) pressure connection
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 4 to 200 psi (0,3 bar to 13,8 bar)
- Adjustable deadband. 15A, 125/250/480 VAC resistive. 0.5A, 125 VDC; 0.25A, 250 VDC resistive. Adjustable
wheel changes rise setting only. If adjustment fall setting is required use primary adjustment. Deadband and mini
mum set point will increase.
- Please note: In order to accommodate free movement of adjustable wheel, left hand electrical conduit is permanently sealed.