United Electric J120K-545-0140-M404 ATEX 120 Series Differential Pressure Switch
The 120 Series offers a variety of pressure, vacuum, differential pressure and temperature ranges, as well as process connections, wetted materials and sensor types. With a common flexible platform, models can quickly be adapted at the factory for special requirements, such as ranges, process connections and electrical ratings. Typical industries using 120 Series switches include chemical, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas production and transmission, and pharmaceuticals.
- ATEX certified
- One SPDT; epoxy coated enclosure; internal adjustment with no reference scale, dual conduits
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminium, epoxy powder coated; gasketed; cover lock; internal set point lock as standard
- Certified to enclosure type 4X. Class I, Division 1 product meets enclosure type 7; Class II, Division 1 product meets enclosure type 9. Certified to IP66 requirements
- Electrical Connection: Two 3/4″ NPT E/C; terminal block standard
- Buna N diaphragm and sealing diaphragms with aluminum 1/8” NPT (female) pressure connections
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 5 to 50 psid (0,3 to 3,4 bar)
- Gold contacts in switch, 1A 125 VAC resistive.
- Please note that all switches have limited DC capabilities. VDC ratings are not listed on nameplates. Consult factory for details. Deadbands change when switch options are added. Consult factory for details.
- Flameproof compliance for Ukraine per Gosnadzorohrantruda permits.