Besta A0104G1 Float Level Switch
This Besta A0104G1 is an electric horizontal side mounted float level switch for high or low alarm duties and comes with straight length rod extension. Please specify length required using our editable pdf.
The instrument comprises of 3 modules; switch, flange and float. Its robust construction makes it suitable for a wide range of liquids in both marine and industrial applications. The switch module is fitted with a micro switch and is housed in an IP65 sea water resistant die-cast aluminium enclosure. The flange module is constructed in stainless steel. It measures 92 x 92mm and accommodates four M12 bolts on a 92mm PCD.
The easiest way to mount a TriMod BESTA level switch is by using the Counterflange which is available in either carbon steel or stainless steel. Test actuators are also available to permit periodic manual tests.
Have a particular application or project in mind? We’d welcome a call on +44 (0) 1189 169 420 or email: [email protected]
- Nominal pressure: PN 25 according to EN/DIN
- Operating temperature: 0 to 300°C
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Density of the liquid: min. 0.7 kg/dm³
- Operating differential: 12 mm, fixed
- Westside material: Stainless steel (CrNiMo)
- Housing material: Seawater resistant die cast aluminium
- Flange: square 92 x 92 mm PCD
- Switch element: Microswitch SPDT with silver contacts
- Switch rating: 250 VAC, 5 A / 30 VDC, 5 A
- Enclosure: IP65
- Overall length (tank): 226 mm
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL): SIL 1 (Type AA 01 041: SIL 2)
- Replaceable float design / rod extension option can be added