Air Flow Meter Features
- Standard frame Borosilicate glass tube flowmeter
- ¼” BSP parallel female connection
- Flowrate Reading at ‘top’ edge of the float, middle of the Graduation Line
- Better than 0.5% repeatability
- -15°C to 120°C temperature range
- Pressure (Non Shock): 20 Bar max
- 316 Stainless Steel material
¼” UniFlux Glass Tube Variable Area (VA) Air Flow Meter
Standard meter pre-selected below now in stock! Purchase online now.
This ¼” BSP UniFlux direct reading glass tube variable area (VA) air flow meter from InFlux Measurements combines versatility, practicality and accuracy for the measurement of air flow rates. This particular model has a standard (210mm x 184mm x 121mm) stainless steel frame and is suitable for panel or inline mounting. The flowmeter offers high visibility and ease of installation.