- Micronics Portaflow 222 Portable Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter
- With ‘A’ and ‘B’ type transducers (13-1000mm OD)
- New cross correlation flow measurement system
- Display shows flow rate, total flow, signal and battery level
- Transducer Operating Temp: -20°C to +135°C
- Flow Range – 0.1m/sec to 20m/sec bi-directional
- Sensor cables, blocks and temp sensors: IP54 with IP68 option
- Display – 64 x 240 pixels graphic display
- Set-up via 16 key control panel
- Battery (14 hr life) or mains operation
- CE approved
13-1000mm Micronics Portaflow 222 Portable Ultrasonic Clamp-On Flow Meter
Standard meter pre-selected below now in stock! Purchase online now.
This Micronics Portaflow 222 Portable Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter with ‘A’ and ‘B’ type transducers (13-1000mm OD) and standard IP54 rating brings simplicity to the non-invasive measurement of liquid flow and hydronic energy. The PF222 offers quick and accurate bi-directional flow and energy measurement from outside the pipe with its easy-to-follow menu and easy installation and setup. This compact, rugged and reliable portable clamp-on flow meter has been designed to provide sustained performance in industrial environments and is suitable for industries such as Building Services and Energy Management and for HVAC / energy system audits. The Portaflow 222 works as a transit time ultrasonic flow meter and is designed to work with clamp-on transducers to provide accurate measurement of liquid flowing within a closed pipe without the need for any mechanical parts to be inserted through the pipe wall. Due to its simple installation, there is no need to shut down flow or drain the system.
This portable ultrasonic flow meter with ‘A’ and ‘B’ type transducers (13-1000mm OD) includes battery or main power and carry case in the package alongside IP54 ingress rating as standard unless other selections are made below: