AZI Jerome J405 Mercury Vapour Analyser
The Jerome J405 portable mercury vapor monitor is redefining the portable mercury vapour analyser market. Significant performance enhancements and modern communications capabilities have been combined to create a new option for mercury spill detection and clean-up analysis. The J405 utilises the industry-proven, inherently stable and reliable gold film sensor technology and simple, one-button operation. This Model J405-0008 Comms Version features onboard data logging for up to 20,000 measurements, USB data transfer, and SCADA interface capabilities through 4-20ma output.
The ergonomically designed handle, lighter exterior case and significantly lower detection capabilities (0.5 µg/m3) make it a portable, easy to use, low-level mercury detection instrument.
- Measurement range: 0.5 ug/m3 to 3000 ug/m3
- Accuracy: +/-5% at >100ug/m3 Hg
- Sample mode response time 12 seconds
- Flow rate: 750cc/min
- 230 VAC power supply with Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable battery pack
- USB driver for WIN XP and 2000 inc. for downloading data