Sensirion SHT75/50 Relative Humidity & Temperature Sensor IC, Pack of 50
This is a pack of 50 high end, digital pin-type relative humidity sensors for easy replaceability in a wide range of applications.
These unique capacitive sensor elements are used for measuring relative humidity, while temperature is measured by a band-gap sensor. The sensors integrate sensor elements and signal processing in compact format and provide a fully calibrated digital output. This results in the SHT75 humidity sensor’s easy replaceability, so that individual calibration is no longer necessary. The unique design of the SHT75 allows for the best possible thermal coupling to the environment and decoupling from potential heat sources on the main board. In combination with the individual precision calibration, the on-chip calibration memory, and the digital two-wire interface, this guarantees the best possible sensor performance in demanding applications with easy and fast system integration.
The easy replaceability and low power consumption make the SHT75 humidity sensor series the ultimate choice for even the most demanding applications. The SHT75 humidity sensor series is supplied on FR4 with pins and is designed for the best possible performance.
- Series: SHT75
- Version: High-end
- Typical Humidity Accuracy %RH: ±1.8
- Typical Temperature °C: ±0.3
- Supply Voltage Range V: 2.4 to 5.5
- Interface: Digital SBus
- Size: 19.5 x 5.08 x 3.1 mm
- Output: Digital (2-wire Interface)
- Supply voltage range: 2.4 to 5.5 V
- Energy consumption: 80µW (at 12bit, 3V, 1 measurement / s)
- RH operating range: 0 – 100% relative humidity
- T operating range: -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F)
- RH response time: 8 sec (tau63%)