Xciel XCZ1 iPhone 13 Intrinsically Safe iPhone Case
This Xciel XCZ1 iPhone 13 Intrinsically Safe iPhone Case (iPhone not included) is certified for use in ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 hazardous areas.
The Zone 1 Xciel XCZ1 case completely seals the iPhone 13 to IP54 and offers serious environmental protection. It is designed to resist shocks, vibrations, dust and water in indoor and outdoor environments. Whether it’s documenting, live-streaming or routine inspection, the XCZ1 case takes the most loved smartphone in the world in to the most challenging conditions whilst also allowing all typical IOS functionality.
Please note: Due to Certification requirements the Zone 1 cases must be installed by ABLE Instruments. This is generally undertaken at our facility, but the service is available on-site globally for a fee.
Also available on 247able:
Have a particular application in mind? We’d welcome a call on +44 (0) 1189 169 420
For your info, ABLE are a recommended reseller for Xciel XCZ1 cases within the UK and can assist you and your customers in the following areas:
- Handle future pre-arranged ‘call off’ quantities for expedient delivery
- Offer after sales support utilising our in-house expertise
- Offer training into how the XCZ1 case can be used via a zoom call in our state-of the art training rig
Further to the above, ABLE can offer custom solutions based on your individual requirements. Email us now at [email protected]
- Certified for use in ATEX Zone 1 hazardous areas
- Light and compact iPhone case
- Camera cover with transparent lens protection
- Phone cover with ballistic nylon case
- External power, volume and mute buttons
- Water Proof / Shock Proof
- Certification, safety and tampering labels
- Wireless / data and power connector
- Bluetooth features compatible
- Cases for most iPhones and iPads available