United Electric 119 Series H119-192-M441 ATEX Pressure Switch
The 119 Series offers the ultimate in corrosion resistance and safety. Its 316 stainless steel body and wetted parts enable the 119 Series to be installed directly on process lines containing reactive, corrosive, flammable or explosive media. Meets the intent of National Electrical Code (NEC) 501-5(f)3.
Applications for the 119 Series cover a broad range from petrochemical plants and refineries to offshore rigs.
- Hazardous area approved
- One SPDT output; stainless steel enclosure; internal adjustment with no reference scale
- Enclosure: 316 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel nameplate
- Electrical Connection: 1/2” NPTM with 18” leadwires
- Welded 316 stainless steel diaphragm with 1/2” NPTF 316L stainless steel pressure connection, large 0.72″ orifice for clean-out purposes
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 15 to 300 psi (1,03 to 20,69 bar)
- Metric thread (M20) on electrical connection