United Electric C100-121 ATEX 120 Series Temperature Switch
The 100 Series is a cost-effective pressure switch for process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility. A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof mechanical switch.
Typical applications that utilise the 100 Series are heat tracing, freeze protection, processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
- Immersion stem; one SPDT output; internal adjustment with no reference dial
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminum, epoxy powder coated, gasketed, captive cover screws
- Certified to enclosure type 4X
- ATEX Certified
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 200 to 425°F (93.3 to 218.3°C)
- Stem size & Finish: 9/16″ (OD) x 1-7⁄8″ (length) below 1/2″ NPT thread (nickel-plated brass)