United Electric C120-121 ATEX 120 Series Temperature Switch
The 120 Series offers a variety of pressure, vacuum, differential pressure and temperature ranges, as well as process connections, wetted materials and sensor types. With a common flexible platform, models can quickly be adapted at the factory for special requirements, such as ranges, process connections and electrical ratings. Typical industries using 120 Series switches include chemical, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas production and transmission, and pharmaceuticals.
- ATEX certified
- Immersion stem; one SPDT; internal adjustment with no reference scale, dual conduits
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminium, epoxy powder coated; gasketed; cover lock; internal set point lock as standard
- Certified to enclosure type 4X. Class I, Division 1 product meets enclosure type 7; Class II, Division 1 product meets enclosure type 9. Certified to IP66 requirements
- Adjustable Set Point Range: 200 to 425°F (93.3 to 218.3°C)
- Stem size & Finish: 9/16″ x 1-7⁄8″ below thread, 1/2″ NPT nickel-plated brass