- Industrial differential pressure transmitter for use in safe areas
- Sensors between 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) and 75,000 Pa (0.075 Bar)
- 24 VAC / DC power supply
- Sensor comes with integrated terminal box, 3 tapping screws and short circuit tube
- No intrinsically safe install / wiring required between panel and sensor
- Backlit display (which can be switched off)
- Ambient temperatures as low as -20°C
- Very compact with robust aluminium housing and standard coating
- IP66 protection
Schischek InCos-P Differential Pressure Transmitter
All Rotork Schischek products are made to order in Germany. Please note all prices shown below include shipping from Rotork Germany to the UK.
This is a Rotork-Schischek InCos-P industrial differential pressure and volume control transmitter (with aluminium housing and standard coating). It is the ideal solution for very low pressure range measurements (with sensor types between 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) and 7,500 Pa (0.075 Bar). The InCos-P is for safe area use and has been specifically designed to measure in HVAC systems and industrial, pharmaceutical, chemical and offshore / onshore plants. Each sensor can be simply programmed without the use of additional equipment whilst on-site, making them flexible as well as rugged.
This industrial InCos-P transmitter (aluminium housing / standard coating) comes with integrated terminal box, 3 tapping screws, short circuit tube and a Max range of ± 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) unless other selections are made below: