- ATEX certified for zone 2 (gas) and 22 (dust) hazardous areas
- Sensors between 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) and 75,000 Pa (0.075 Bar)
- Power supply: 24 VAC / DC
- Sensor comes with integrated terminal box, 3 tapping screws and short circuit tube
- No intrinsically safe wiring required between panel and sensor
- Backlit display included (can be switched off)
- Ambient temperatures down to -20°C
- Minimal dimensions with robust aluminium housing and standard coating
- Comes with IP66 protection
Schischek RedCos-P Explosion Proof Differential Pressure Transmitter
All Rotork Schischek products are made to order in Germany. Please note all prices shown below include shipping from Rotork Germany to the UK.
This Rotork-Schischek RedCos-P explosion proof differential pressure and volume control transmitter (with aluminium housing and standard coating) is the ideal solution for very low pressure range measurements (with sensor types between 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) and 7,500 Pa (0.075 Bar). The RedCos-P is ATEX certified for use in zone 2 (gas) and 22 (dust) hazardous areas. Need zone 1 (gas) / zone 21 (dust) certifications? View ATEX and IECEx zone 1, 2 and 21, 22 approved ExCos-P model. RedCos-P has been specifically designed to measure in HVAC systems and chemical, industrial, pharmaceutical and offshore / onshore plants. Each sensor can be programmed easily without the use of additional tools whilst on site, making them flexible as well as rugged.
This Zone 2 RedCos-P transmitter (aluminium housing / standard coating) comes with integrated terminal box, 3 tapping screws, short circuit tube and a Max range of ± 100 Pa (0.001 Bar) unless other selections are made below: